What is Online Retrieval Service?
The IVS Online Retrieval Service offers direct online access to international databases from all areas of medicine. Using our extensive experience of each particular database, its’ structure and retrieval language, we support and advise you in the search for literature, evidence and facts. We can create a tailored search profile for you and assess, select and prepare results according to your specific needs.
We conduct …
- a professional search in scientific literature databases and prepare results according to your wishes.
We provide ...
- a monthly update of the most current references for your subject area (click here to establish a standing order).
We create ...
- citation analyses that advise how often authors or their publications have been cited in a given period.
We deliver ...
- Toxicological data
- Systematic literature reviews
- Pharmaceutical information
We have access to serveral scientific databases via the database providers
Mag.ª Dr. Eva Chwala
Tel.: +43 (0)1 40160 - 26124
Mag.ª Brigitte Wildner
Tel.: +43 (0)1 40160 - 26125
We teach ...
about using databases, eJournals and the library in general.
You can find the course programme here.
Mag.ª Karin Cepicka
Tel.: +43 (0)1 40160 - 26102
» Ordering / Prices / Contact
» Database Information System (DBIS)